TERMS AND CONDITIONS
HARLEY STREET DERMAL
LAST UPDATED: June 1, 2019
The Harley Street Dermal has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the contents of this website are true and accurate in all material respects. The Harley Street Dermal shall not be liable for any loss or damage howsoever arising in connection with the content of the website. The Harley Street Dermal does not guarantee that the website will be error-free, omission-free, uninterrupted or without delay.
The information contained on the website has been prepared for general guidance only; it does not constitute professional medical advice. Users should contact the Harley Street Dermal directly for advice concerning specific matters before making any decision.
Due to the changing nature of laws, regulations and the content of this website, please ensure that you regularly review all disclaimer and data protection statements posted on this site. Your continued usage of this website will be considered acceptance of any changes made.
The content of this site belongs to the Harley Street Dermal. No part of its content or images may be used without express written permission from the Harley Street Dermal.
The Harley Street Dermal endeavours to comply with the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998 and medical confidentiality guidelines.
- Changes to Terms or Services
- YOU AGREE NOT TO DO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Use, display, mirror or frame the Website or any individual element within the Website, Harley Street Dermal’s name, any Harley Street Dermal trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without our express written consent;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Website, our computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of our providers;
- Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any our system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by us or any of our providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Services or Content;
- Attempt to access or search the Website or Content or download Content from the Website through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by us or other generally available third-party web browsers;
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
- Use any Meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing our trademark(s), logo URL or product name without our express written consent;
- Use the Website or Content, or any portion thereof, for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms;
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Website or Content to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Website or Content;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Website;
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Website from other users of the Services without their express permission;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
The website has no facility to show advertisements.
- Communication Acknowledgements.
You acknowledge that Harley Street Dermal will send Emails and Text messages to effectively perform Services. You authorize Harley Street Dermal to send You Emails and Text messages when required.
- Link to Third Party Websites
Our Website may contain link to third party websites and services. These websites and services are not owned or controlled or managed by Harley Street Dermal.
As far as control or responsibility is concerned, Harley Street Dermal has no control over, and takes or assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, terms and conditions or practices of websites or services of any third party.
You acknowledge and agree that Harley Street Dermal shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused by or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such goods and services or content available on or through any such websites or services.
Harley Street Dermal advises you to read the privacy policies and terms and conditions as given in the websites or services of any third-party website that you visit or use.
The information contained in this Website is for general information purposes only. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the Website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the Website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- Governing Laws and Arbitration
- Contact Us
Please report any violations of the Terms and Conditions on our Website to firstname.lastname@example.org